Sunday, September 22, 2013

Time For A New Blog

The blog that I started last year was named and framed around the program I was on at the time. It slowly branched into some pro-Israel ramblings and call outs of the bias against Israel but now that I am officially an Israeli citizen, I felt it was time for a new blog.

This new blog will have posts about making Aliyah, the ups and the downs involved with such a decision,my experiences in Israel, as well as the type of posts that had become the norm on my old blog. However, I am making it a stated goal to work much harder at being more consistent when it comes to posting.

We'll see how it evolves over time but currently the goal is to sit down and write once a week or so, likely picking a theme or big story going around that week to focus on.

I currently have a post in the works about what making Aliyah means to me, it's just been tougher to write than I expected as I can't quite nail down which direction I'd like to take it. My goal is to have it finished and posted by tonight.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment